Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hi Friends,

It might not be the best time to start a new blog {hola' Mercury Retrograde} but nonetheless, it's something that's been on my mind for a long time now. I actually tried to create the blog yesterday but kept getting an error message. If you know anything about this astrological phase, then you also know things tend to get gummed up more than easily and even the best laid plans are subject to confusion, frustration and upheaval. That said, it can also be a wonderful time to turn back the clock, make amends, repair, reconnect, rejuvenate and rewind. Or do something relaxing, different and fun, which is what I'm all about.

My wifi time is about to run out so I'll post when I can. I'm in the air tomorrow, new location, new faces. Picts/Posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Cup. Planners. 5:2 Weekly Review

Light Me Up: This week's inspiration is an adorable cup I snagged after we hiked Rocky Mountain National Park. The Aspen and Evergreen ...